Nov 11, 2010

Noisy and messy inside

Wah wahhh... Lately theres so much school work. I dont know which should be done first and what should be after XD Everything so messed... So confusing... I dont feel like doing any of them! I wonder if im really really dumb.. What to do in the future...? Srly im so tired of school... Is really not my thing to sit on the chair listening to the teacher. I'll so much rather do something els.. Like... Work, go out moving more and be around more mature people.. Im so sick of the noise and mess in the classroom. I sleep in class alot this year, is really bad. I'll probably fail alot in the exam etc. Started copy others homework too. If i fail this year i'll probably go start another place with something that intrest me. Like designing or art.. Find something that i can go further into and find my talent. I want to try alot! LOTS! Liek cley, paint, sketch, design, portrait etc etc! What is it that im best in? :D And then i can go on with it!
I really lost intrest in school. Everyday going to school just feel kind of painful -_- Or maybe is just the winter that effects me.
It would be SO much funnier and nicer if we were in a MMORPG game without school. Just learn skills to protect youself. Tada! I dont mind having a dangerous but fun and exciting life, even if its short!

So tired.. guess im going to sleep. Promise next post will have more more pictures! D: This one.. Lazy...
Nights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment