Nov 2, 2010

S4 league and big surprise...

Yesterday i played S4 with the others after a long long pause away from it. It was super fun XD Been such a long time since i laughed so much! I couldnt stop laughing!
I was batting after Kinshan but missed like 10 times or something... Then when i finally hitted him i hitted into my own goal... XD Was so fail!
I noticed.. If i fail like in school i would be super emberassed, but with the gang there i kind of laughed only. And found it funny. Probably because i found it comfortable with them and close to them :> Love them all reallyy much! <3 The best group of friends i ever had.

Then later i got this big surprise from Ivy and Jerry. I was really curious what it was. One of my guess was "Getting engaged la? *-*" Since it was secret.. But i never guessed it would be yea.. XD They told me that they never been together to start with. Jerry and Ivy was behind the trick. But Hin also... waow.. Indeed a big surprise.. Im really that easy to trick..   I didnt know how to react at all.. To be sad, mad or should i laught leh..? I got really dissapointed even thought is nothing big.. Ivy i didnt know that much from the start so it was fine leh. Jerry known for a long time lo.. And Hin ofc. I kind of belived/trusted them 100%... When they said they were together i didnt have a slice 0.1% thinking that it would be a lie. So i got really sad.. Not like im angry or anything. But yea.. I really cared for them as a couple :D Its sad it was a lie. Thought they would be cute together.



Tho Hin been with me all night till i calmed down. So im fino dino again :D
Ye queen of fake offline 8D

That was for yesterday.. Today.. Sitting here in the computer room looking at the leaf falling so fast... I wonder how many leafs a tree have.. They can fall and fall but still have lots of leafs on it.. Is beautiful neh :D Yellow/goldish leaf falling from the skyyy~

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment