Oct 12, 2010

AT week

Im having AT week here in school right now. Actually a project week.. Writing about Israel. So boring topic :/ Sitting here in school working. Printed hella 11 pages out filled with text! And readed almost all of it and highlighted 30% of it all! I just want to finish working on my own as fast as possible so i can get home earlier.. I think that will be possible now 8D Imma go home and work on the rest. Normally im always the slacking one.. But it seems like all the others been slacking more than me... Coming into the computer room and all of my group member is on facebook.. Since i been working all day im having a little pause right now while lending my facts to another group member. Went on Facebook. And saw sooo many of the classmates online XD Lol. No one doing much ehhh!
Is weird.. I feel hardworking 8D And enjoying it even!
cute white kitten head emoticon 110 Cute White Kitten Emoticon -> cute white kitten head emoticon 181 Cute White Kitten Emoticon

Since Hin also is busy this week i wont be seeing him till later today... So probably should go home and work some more before i start slacking...
Theres still around 10 weeks till i can meet Hin again... Uhh still feels so long... Thinking silly again..
Since i couldnt meet him twice. He better reward me with a super christmas then! (He = the lighting thing up in the heaven..)
totally naughty panda emoticon 19 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)
Im looking for a job ahh! Maybe if i got a job the time will fly faster :D And i need money. I planned to ask the salon nearby. Now that i tried cafe. Lets try salon! I want to try out as much as possible woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment