Oct 9, 2010

restless day...



Wew... Today been going back and front. Even though its weekend i had to wake up early, to visit our grandpa's grave. Hin went out today and came home like really late... I dunno... Kind of made me in dont care mood. When i sat on the computer and heard that Hin wasnt even home. I was sooo close to think "Oh no.. Im so bored today" and just go bored mood. But instead i woke up and went to clearn the room. Then sit on the floor and made accesories and random stuffs out of old pearl and accesories. Then sit up on the chair again and made a teddy bear broonche. I just kept myself busy all day. So now im kind of worn out... In dont care mood or annoyed mood.... I wonder what its called... Maybe.. Alone mood? D: Then on comp late and made application for jobs... Watched some drama etc. I almost did everything i could on one day lol! Maybe i should go sleep. Today feel so messed...


Oh right. And bought some "Coffee, Tea or me?" for 2.kr each. So cheap! And found them kinda funny. For cups.


Anyway! Here is some picture of the things i made.



No comments:

Post a Comment