Oct 26, 2010

Gaming Steps again ~

Lately started playing Steps again! Yea the dancing game that i used to play. Its cute ah <3
But the funny part is that Hin also joined me o...


Didnt think about it in the start, but now its kind of cute neh? :D
Since this dancing game is super pinkish and girly all over he still join me wo. He listened to me and played with me, even tho he know that i always change game in no time XD
Today he played with me since i came back from school! He even played when i was afk! Thats surprising ah ... But it was really fun and i enjoyed it <3 Couldnt stop laughting in some point.
The game have a extreme over cuteness dovley system.. Which is perfect la >u<


Me and Hin <3


Besides from that.... Whats new... well holiday ended... School started... I get stressed, freezing mornings, not enorgh sleep, not as much chit chat, no free time, have to listen to the noisy class all day, homework, money ... Ahh... Yea. Lets just focus on the good part!
8 WEEKS LEFT TILL I CAN SEE HIM AGAIN LA! (Actually 8 week -2 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment