Oct 8, 2010

Blogging again

Decided to blog again. Since my other blog got kind of inactive... Well yea start over new again again xD
This winter i will be going Hong Kong with my boyfriend. So this blog will probably be filled with lots of HK pictures this winter. I planned to take tons of picture and have the tourist role :) Hope i have time to blog even.
Will be meeting my other family members and all. Ofc having my bf with me finally will be wonderful >_< Since to this christmas it will be a half year since we met last time. Thats really really long ago... Almost cant stand it.
Yesterday i drew some clothes of jackets i wanted. Which i putted as design on the blog. Pretty liked it <3



Today i accidently said "I cant take you serious!" loud in the class to Thomas XD Not so good... I didnt meant to say it out loud.. Was kind of joking back.. But yea. He didnt got mad gladly.
Now finally weekend!
Theres 10 weeks before i meet Hin. If i see it as 5 + 5, it seems to be shorter... But if it really is... Hmms.. Im still trying to make time go faster!
Thats all for today as a bright new start :D

P.S. Lately i been in love with strawberry cheese pie >____< <3

Clothes drew in class when bored





















My lunch <3


And for first time dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment